1.1. Public policy of personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the «Policy») adopted by Individual entrepreneur Abouzov Arthur Ivanovich, business address: 12/1 Bolshaya Dmitrovka Str, b.1, off. 3а, Moscow, 107031, OGRNIP: 315774600039124, TIN: 770301662192 (hereinafter referred to as the «Operator») stipulates the basic principles, objectives, procedures and conditions of personal data processing, measures to ensure security and protection of personal data.
- all natural persons who provide their personal data to the Operator;«Personal data»
- any information relating to a directly or indirectly defined or identifiable natural person;«Customers»
- persons purchasing services from the Operator or persons who have expressed a desire to purchase services in the future;«Operator»
- Individual entrepreneur Abouzov Arthur Ivanovich;«Consent»
- the Subject's specific, informed and conscious decision to provide his/her personal data for processing by the Operator, given in the form provided for in the Policy;«Site»
- the Operator's site located at: https://ab-lawyers.ru/«Corporate e-mail»
- the Operator's corporate e-mail address ending in @ab-lawyers.ru
The definitions used in this Policy shall be interpreted as defined in the Federal Law of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2006 № 152-FL «On Personal Data» (hereinafter referred to as the «Federal Law «On Personal Data»
1.3. This Policy regulates the relations connected with the processing of Personal Data by the Operator of all persons who provide their personal Data to the Operator, with or without the use of automation tools.
1.4. This Policy has been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, legislative and other regulatory acts of the Russian Federation on personal data and has been published for unrestricted access on the Site.
1.5. The Operator guarantees confidentiality with respect to the received personal data considering the provisions of this Policy and undertakes to use it only for the purposes specified in the Policy.
1.6. The Subjects whose personal data can be processed by the Operator:
- Visitors to the Operator's Site;
- Applicants for vacancies;
- Customers and/or counterparties of the Operator, including potential customers and/or counterparties (and their representatives).